SOLD 2017 ZR 9000 Sno Pro Turbo Complete New for sale

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Machspeed
(@machspeed)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

2017 ZR 9000 Sno Pro in Black and GReen for sale. New and set up. Primary Clutch has Recall done. 0miles. Ready to rock at 200 plus stock horsepower.
You can own for $11,900 cash, no trades.
This is the hottest selling sled out there right now, no better horsepower and in stock form, handles great for the trail!

Enjoy the rest of the winter on a new sled.
Easy to reflash ignition, add a pipe and run another 50 hp on the trail with no issues.
It is in stock mode now.

No sales tax on private sale, saving you another $800 and no set up or freight charges!
I need to fund the race budget for my ProLine Prostock Asphalt build, lucky to find a new motor separate to use in a custom chassis.
We both gain on this one.

Call Ron at 612.360.1280 or email me at rbray@wsbeng.com

Thanks!

Machspeed
(@machspeed)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

SOLD
Thanks for looking, great buy for the money on a very popular sled.
Ron

ReplyQuote
Share:
  • NSSR SPONSORS

Hypersports – Official Sponsor of NSSR

Your High Performance Aftermarket Shop for all Ignition and Fuel Control systems, Custom Engines, Four Stroke Modifications, Turbo applications, and Custom Chassis for Winning Competition. Check them out here at https://www.facebook.com/Hypersports-671038766253368/
  • NSSR SPONSORS

FLAT RATE REPAIR – OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF NSSR

Flat Rate Repair is a full service Shop located in the north metro of Minneapolis MN that specializes in Snowmobile and Atv service. (sorry we don’t do small engines, motorcycles, or automotive), We strive on [...]
  • NSSR SPONSORS

McDONALDS LIQUORS – OFFICIAL NSSR SPONSOR

Over sixty years ago, Gordy and Harriet Mcdonald began a long and respected career in the restaurant and liquor business. In 1974, they moved the family business to their current location in South Minneapolis. Gordy [...]