3 Posts
42 Users
0 Likes
51.6 K Views
Speednutt
(@speednutt)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hello all, the last forum was getting pretty old as far as programming goes.  It worked for what we needed but with all the PHP updates it no longer was wanting to function.  I have updated and transferred all the data to this new forum and so far it all looks pretty good.

It looks like the passwords may not have been transferred over so when you go to sign in click on RESET PASSWORD and you should be able to recreate your password and be up and running in no time.  IF there are any problems let me know and i will get them fixed.

This new forum is wordpress based and the software looks to be well supported with no signs of going anywhere anytime soon.  If your having problems getting signed back in give me a message at nlantto@charter.net and i will get them addressed as soon as possible.

I just ask for you patience as we get the bugs worked out.

Thanks,

Nate

Speednutt
(@speednutt)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

After you have updated your password and you go to sign in for the first time you will notice a check box (captcha) and a small math problem you have to answer.  That box will stay blank even after you enter your answer, just go ahead and click on the log in button from there and all will work just as expected.  I think a few might be thrown off thinking that the answer is not being populated.  

This is all to protect our environment as this forum gets bombarded with spam posts and fake members.  this prevents them from becoming a member.  

As always, if you have a problem, send me an email at the above address and we will get everyone straightened out.

Thanks

Nate

ReplyQuote
Machspeed
(@machspeed)
Member Admin

Chetek Race cancelled for Feb 25, 2023, Winterfest still on!

ReplyQuote
Share:
  • NSSR SPONSORS

Hypersports – Official Sponsor of NSSR

Your High Performance Aftermarket Shop for all Ignition and Fuel Control systems, Custom Engines, Four Stroke Modifications, Turbo applications, and Custom Chassis for Winning Competition. Check them out here at https://www.facebook.com/Hypersports-671038766253368/
  • NSSR SPONSORS

FLAT RATE REPAIR – OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF NSSR

Flat Rate Repair is a full service Shop located in the north metro of Minneapolis MN that specializes in Snowmobile and Atv service. (sorry we don’t do small engines, motorcycles, or automotive), We strive on [...]
  • NSSR SPONSORS

McDONALDS LIQUORS – OFFICIAL NSSR SPONSOR

Over sixty years ago, Gordy and Harriet Mcdonald began a long and respected career in the restaurant and liquor business. In 1974, they moved the family business to their current location in South Minneapolis. Gordy [...]